All orders are subject to the terms and conditions held within and are subject to Fasteners Etc., Inc. (FEI) acceptance of a buyer’s order. The purchase agreement will be accepted on the date of purchase listed on the order confirmation provided to the buyer upon acceptance from FEI (the seller). The order confirmation generated by FEI may include additional or modified terms and conditions. We retain the right to review and approve each order submitted and the right to refuse service and/or cancel an order, for any reason. If all/part of an order is cancelled, FEI will notify the buyer as soon as possible. If a cancellation has been made after payment is received, credit will be issued to the buyer.
Fasteners Etc., Inc. is a distributor; all our products are purchased from manufacturers and/or importers. Conformance to industry standards is the responsibility of the manufacturers that we partner with to include material testing and certifications that may be required. We maintain full lot traceability on all products to ensure swift resolution of any issues that may arise so that we can work with the manufacturer directly.
Minimum Order Requirements
All orders are subject to a minimum purchase amount of $100.
Inspection of Product
The buyer is given 7 calendar days from receipt of an order to inspect the product for accuracy and/or conformity. If a concern is identified, the buyer must notify FEI via email to email@example.com within the 7 calendar day window. The buyer must provide the original order number, product part number, quantity, and area of concern:
- The product received does not match the order confirmation description and/or quantity purchased.
- The product received is of poor quality, unable to be used.
Return & Exchange Policy
All return requests must be submitted to FEI by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the purchase date for approval. The Return Material Authorization (RMA) request needs to provide the original order number, part number, and quantity to be returned/exchanged. Material must be new in an unused condition still in original boxes in order to be considered for return. All approved returns will be issued a RMA form to accompany goods that details the terms for return to include:
- RMA Number
- RMA Expiration Date
- 25% Standard Restocking Fee (waived if FEI is at fault)
- Return freight cost, charged to the buyer (waived if FEI is at fault)
If the buyer agrees to the terms presented, products may be shipped back using the FEI shipping label provided. If the buyer does NOT agree to the terms, they may choose not to ship products back, and the RMA will expire. All sales are FINAL after 31 days from the purchase date; no returns will be accepted. Any goods received by FEI that were NOT approved with a RMA, will NOT be accepted. All returns are subject to inspection upon receipt; FEI reserves the right to refuse returns. If returned good(s) are found to NOT meet return criteria per policy, the RMA will be cancelled, and no credit will be issued.
We will coordinate shipment for accepted orders within a reasonable time after receipt, within 2 business days. Seller will use their standard method for packaging and shipping, all orders are subject to separate packaging charge(s) if applicable.
Estimated delivery times shall not be regarded as binding; delays in delivery will not entitle the buyer to claim damages. If loss and/or damage occurs during transit, it is the buyer’s responsibility to notify the seller via email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt. The buyer must maintain the original packaging material and provide an inventory for any missing products from the shipment. The seller will do their best to provide resolution via secondary shipment to fulfill the order quantity or issue partial credit for missing material.
Taxes and Other Surcharges
It is the policy of FEI to collect sales tax as legally required to do so.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Fasteners Etc., Inc., 1304 Cardinal Ct, Urbana, IL 61801.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses
- Device means any device that can access our service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated using the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Fasteners Etc., Inc., accessible from www.fastenersetcinc.com
- You refer to the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Company name
- Phone number
- Address, City, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code
- Usage Data
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Usage data is collected automatically when using the service. Usage data may include information such as your device's internet protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Cookies or Browser Cookies: A cookie is a small file p