Click image to enlarge
A flat washer is simply a circular piece of metal that is primarily used for load distribution in most applications. The bolt or screw will be inserted through the center of the flat washer so that it rests between the head of the bolt and the connecting material. Flat washer sizing is called out by the bolt size so if you are using a ½” diameter bolt, you will need a ½” diameter flat washer as well.
If your project requires a heavier duty flat washer, please consider our offering of medium carbon steel flat washers (thru hardened). For increased corrosion resistance, beyond the plated options for low carbon steel flat washers, consider stainless steel flat washers in 18-8 or 316.
- USS Flat Washers, low carbon steel- plain, zinc, yellow zinc, and hot dipped galvanized
- SAE Flat Washers, low carbon steel- plain, zinc, yellow zinc, and hot dipped galvanized
- Fender Washers, low carbon steel- plain and zinc
- Flat Washers, solid brass
- Metric Flat Washers Din125A, 140HV- plain, zinc, and yellow zinc
- Metric Flat Washers Din125A, 200HV- plain, zinc, and yellow zinc
- Metric Flat Washers Din125A, 300HV- plain and zinc
- Metric Flat Washers- Din7349/thick and Din433/small
- Metric Fender Washers, Din9021B- zinc